Tozza’s Boutique Policies
At Tozza’s Boutique, we want to make sure that shopping with us is as enjoyable as possible. That’s why we’ve worked hard to make sure our store policies are fair, clear and transparent. You can find a full outline of our policies below. If you can’t find the information you’re looking for, get in touch. We look forward to serving you at Tozza’s Boutique.
Our Return Policy
Due to COVID-19 we will no longer accept returns or exchanges until further notice.
Health and safety is our top priority for our customers and staff. Please buy at your own discretion and we thank you and we appreciate you for your support!
If the products you have purchased from us are faulty, wrongly described or different from a sample shown, then we will meet our legal obligations in the country in which the products were purchased.
1. Items must be in original sale condition (unworn, unwashed, or otherwise unused with original tags/labels attached)
2. You may be asked to provide personal details for returns or exchanges. These details will be used for the purpose of processing the return of store credit when items are received by us.
3. We do not accept returns of sale items, earrings, underwear, bras or lingerie.
4. We do not accept returns for change of mind on any items.
5. Return postage is at the customers expense.
6. Return address will be given after contacting us via email providing all details about the item required to exchange or return.
7. When emailing us about exchanges/returns please provide full name, order number, name of item purchased, along with pictures to show us any damages to item if applicable.